My name is Taryn and I’m 17 years old. I’m currently in my final year of high school in Australia and hope to study criminology at university.
Ever since I was a young girl I have always had a passion for reading. My mother is an avid reader, like myself, and her passion for books was ignited in me. I’ll always be curled up with a book in hand and most of my peers are aware of my obsession with reading.
I generally read YA however I do occasionally read adult books. I read basically every genre but my favourites are fantasy, dystopian, contemporary/romance and sci-fi. I don’t really read much non-fiction, but who knows, that may change at some point. Some of my favourite books/series include:
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Steifvater
- The Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes
- The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
- Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
- The Anna and the French Kiss series by Stephanie Perkins
- The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
- The Grisha trilogy Leigh Bardugo
Find me on social media: