Firstly I’d like to say a huge thank you to Cherry from Read Forevermore for tagging me to do this! I love the ideas of these tags as they help bloggers get to know each other and make new friendships!
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 5 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
So, here are 7 facts about me!
- I want to study criminology when I leave school (a passion I got from my mother)
- I’m only 17 years old but so many people think I’m older than I am (I don’t know why!!)
- I was going to be named Ethan if I was a boy
- Ever since I read Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry I’ve LOVED the name Echo
- I’m a super emotional person and I always blame myself for everything, even if it isn’t my fault
- I have a hormone imbalance so I have to get a needle every 3 months (funnily, it’s also the contraceptive needle so win win for me I suppose)
- I really want to travel the world when I’m older, preferably with a close friend or my other half!
El (bookswithel) aka my online bestie 😉
Jasmine (Jasmine Pearl Reads)
Nani (The Reader’s Compass)
Thanks for reading!